Things are pretty relaxed at LSI and Rules of Conduct at LSI are simple. Respect your fellow students in making an effort not to impede their learning. Different individuals will absorb information at different levels. Our attempt is to make sure that everyone is learning to their fullest potential.
Learning Hands-on makes that easy, therefore safety plays a big role in every course. So exercise caution when using equipment.
Due to the nature of materials, no recording devices are permitted in class. Many of today's mobile devices have this capability, so Please adhere to this policy.
- • Class Hours 8:30-4:30 p.m.
- • There are a minimum of two breaks per day, one mid-morning and one mid-afternoon. The instructor will determine exact times and length of the breaks.
- • You will be given one hour for lunch. Your instructor will inform you of the time.
- • Tobacco or alcohol products of any kind are not to be used or consumed in class.
- • You must follow all safety rules set forth by LSI.
- • Profanity and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- • You are expected to attend all class sessions. If you must miss or are going to be late, you MUST notify LSI prior to the absence. Missing a class session can be grounds for dismissal from the school.
- • Please turn off cell phones or put on vibrate.
- • No video or audio taping is permitted in classrooms.
866-574-8724 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org